To prepare our children for an intimate relationship with Christ through reading the Bible, prayer, worship, fellowship, evangelism and games.
We equip children with the knowledge and tools to stand firm in today’s world.
K- Knowing God and His Word
I- Involving in Friendship and Fellowship
D- Developing Ministry Gifts
S-Serving in the Church and Community
The membership of church school comprises all children aged between 3 years up to 13 years. They are grouped in five different categories for learning purpose so as to cater for each age group appropriately
- 3-5 years Toddler class.
- 6-7 years those in class one and two.
- 8-9 years those in class three and four.
- 10-11 years those in five and six.
- 12-13 years those in class seven and eight.
In order to serve and realize the objectives, mission and vision of the church school, together with organizing the various activities, the church school department elects officials among the teachers to provide leadership and coordinate the various activities and programs.
- Elder Jane Wanjiru Kenju PATRON
- Isaac .W. Ngunjiri Chairperson
- Lydia Mbuthia Vice-chair
- Elizabeth Nyambura Secretary
- Eunice Mwati Vice-secretary
- Elizabeth Gachoya Treasurer
- Phoebe Ndungu Organizing Secretary
The main activity is teaching these children the Word of God and we do it through various activities which include and not limited to:
- Organizing Fun day i.e. bouncing castle, horse riding, puppet show etc for the young ones.
- Sport Evangelism.
- Vocational Bible School (VBS)
- Children rally
- Performing Arts i.e. singing,acting(plays/skits), spoken art, poems etc.
- Teachers Fellowship
open the attachment