Who We Are
The PCEA Woman’s Guild is a fellowship of women and the Presbyterian Church of East Africa, whose main objective is to bring together women and girls for Christian fellowship, worship and service.
P.C.E.A Ciiko Woman’s Guild works hand in hand with other Church groups in teaching, preaching the good news of Jesus Christ and winning souls for Christ. The following are some of the activities:-
- Visiting the sick, the needy, the elderly and the orphans;
- Holding weekly prayers every Thursday at 2.00 p.m.;
This contributes to spiritual growth for the women and girls. In addition, Guild also organizes seminar for girls and alcoholism rehabilitation and participates in girls and boys rite of passage.
The Guild’s aim is to unite the women and girls of the Church in the dedication of their lives to the Lord Jesus Christ for His Kingdom through worship, fellowship and service.
“To holistically empower Christian women by enabling them to effectively transform the society through; worship, fellowship, networking, partnerships, advocacy, communication, mobilization of resource, research and training based on Christian values”.
“To be an all-inclusive Christian women organization that empowers women to transform society”.
- Team work
- Environmental conscious
- Elder Esther Wanjiku Ngunjiri -PATRON
- Peris Mukuhi Kagiri -Chairperson
- Sarah Wangari Kimani -Vice-chair
- Jane Wangechi Wambugu -Secretary
- Jane Wanjiku Guhu Vice-secretary
- Lydia Wairimu Kihuria Treasurer